17″ DEEP KEG SHELF
Single Deep Keg Shelf w/ Raised Panel
The Single Keg Shelf Raised Panel (SKSRP) will hold a single ½ barrel of beer along the floor and another ½ barrel on the main shelf with a Raised Panel for locating the beverage controls off the wall. The shelf is 31.5 inches above the finished floor. We allow a 2-inch space behind the shelf for the beverage lines to work the bottom tier of kegs. There is a 6-inch space for tapping the kegs below the shelf.
increase storage capacity by 40%
Every square inch is valuable when it comes to your back-of-house operation. Our shelves help reduce your cooler’s footprint up to 40%, freeing up much need space for your business.
easy to assemble componentsPutting together your keg shelf shouldn’t be a hassle, that’s why each one of our shelves comes with easy-to-assemble modular components.
premium safety features
To ensure the safety of staff moving and storing kegs in your walk-in cooler, all of our shelves feature a welded keg stop, designed to make storing your kegs safe and easy.
- 17” deep keg shelf at 31.5″ AFF.
- Holds one (1) half-barrel (15.5 Gallon) keg deep.
- General overall height 82.25″ AFF (w/ typical 20″ tall panel)
- Integrated beer control mounting panel (Raised Panel)
- Keg shelving rated at 125lbs sq.ft.
- Welded structural steel construction
- Hot dipped galvanized ﬁnish standard on all pieces.
- Assemble with Grade 5 hardware (included).